1730Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Spring is Springing!

    May 13, 2010
      Hello,

      My 3 day work weeks start June 14.

      In a message dated 5/12/2010 8:26:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Hi Joyce;

      I hope the camping weather in June is a little warmer than it is, now!  We're still getting night-time tamps in the 30's, so it's still a bit chilly.

      Congrats on your daughter's upcoming wedding!  And your anniversary, too!  What year anniversary will it be this year?  Is your daughter getting married locally?  I can bet that you'll be very busy for the next month or two- weddings tend to take on a life of their own, no matter how simple you try to make it!  Hope all the plans are running on schedule.

      Will you get to work three day work-weeks again this summer?  I really enjoy the shorter work weeks, but too bad my hubby still has to work 5, 6 or 7 day weeks- which really puts a damper on getting away to go camping!  I'm hoping to spring him out of work early at least a few times so we can get out in the motor home now & then.

      :-)

      Take care~  Beth