1543Re: [thehappycampers8-D] Re: Hello all

    Apr 10 5:04 PM

      I lost another 2 pounds, I am down 5 pounds now. I can't wait  to start camping.

      Joyce

      In a message dated 4/10/2009 6:25:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, blp7171@... writes:
      Joyce;

      I'm glad to hear that your snow is almost gone; that's enough to make you want to dance a jig!

      I hope your weigh-in went well!

      ~  Beth

      --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce" <Jedcad@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > I am glad to hear everyone is getting rid of their snow and starting out on their camping trips, I can't wait to hear about them.
      >
      > Our is just about gone, we are hoping to plan our first trip the end of April if weather is nice.
      >
      > I am still doing a good job on WW, tomorrow is weigh in. I have been exercising everyday and using my points wisely.

          mailto:thehappycampers8-D-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:thehappycampers8-D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.
    • Show all 119 messages in this topic