1536Re: April Fool's Day

    Apr 2 8:17 AM
      Becky;

      Congrats on the new fluffy baby!!! I'm so jealous- I would love to get another Berner puppy; both for us and to be a buddy for Sammy. Enjoy little Aubie and love him up for us- there's nothing like having a new puppy in the house! I know they have 'accidents' and need lots of supervision and care, but having a warm, fuzzy, tiny puppy in your lap, all snuggled up is a slice of heaven!

      I love good April Fool's Day stories! (As long as no one gets hurt!) Hubby had a nice birthday- thanks for sending the birthday greetings to him- I'll pass them along.

      The new grand-baby is now almost 4 months old and so strong! She is already trying to stand when you hold her upright and she's teething already, too! And so so cute, to boot! Grandma is already thoroughly smitten! My other Grand-daughter, baby Emma's six year old sister Michaela, is coming over after school today to bake some oatmeal cookies for Grandpa and make a present for her Mom's birthday this weekend. Thanks for your remarks on the baby photos!

      I have seen other people use something similar to rig their satellite dishes- let us know how you make out with your dish! My Hubby gets crabby if he can't watch his Nascar, too.

      ~ Beth

      --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, "Becky & Jim" <caesar@...> wrote:

      > Oh my co-workers are so happy that I'm home today! I used to be notorious for pranks on April 1st. Tape down phones/wrap toilet seats/vaseline on things... the list goes on and on. But - I've been exceptionally quiet for about 5-6 years now. Waiting for the year that I retire (4-5 years). I will go out with a bang! haha Beth - tell your hubby we said Happy Birthday from SE Ohio!
      >
      > I'm home today enjoying this beautiful sunshine in SE Ohio. We have a new Bernese Mountain Dog puppy and I'm taking vacation to get the new boy accustomed to his big brothers (Berner & Rottie). Everything is going well and the two big boys are treating him wonderfully! We just have to worry about him being stepped on - since they are 100 & 125 lbs. and baby Augie is 10 lbs. It's so nice to have puppy breath in the house again. We are going to have fun with 3/4 humans and 3 big dogs in the camper this year. We'd better have it good and level - or I will be seasick!
      >
      > Beth - your new grandbaby is adorable! I saw the pics when you posted them - but never got back with you. Give her a big squeeze for me.
      >
      > I'm so excited to be just about ready to put our camper in for the summer! We have a bit of a problem though... we have Direct TV that goes with us to the campground (hubby can't live without it for Nascar and sports events). We had a nice clothes line at our old campground that we mounted to. This time - no clothesline (yet). I think we're going to try something we saw last year. A weekend camper pulled in and had a travel dish idea. He took a pressure treated pole about 4-5 feet tall and put it into a 5 gallon bucket. Poured concrete around it. Let it harden - then mounted the dish to the top of the pole. Presto! Travel satellite dish. He threw it in his truckbed when he left - ready to use again and again. How cool! When we pack up for the winter - just stow it away with the other camper dodads. Anyone have any other ideas for traveling satellite dishes? We haven't poured our concrete yet.
      >
      > Talk to you all soon! Puppy needs out!
      >
      > Becky & Jim
      > Athens, OH
      >
      > --- In thehappycampers8-D@yahoogroups.com, Jedcad@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Beth,
      > >
      > > I am not planning any pranks as of yet, I might tomorrow change my mind.
      > >
      > > Joyce
      > >

      > > In a message dated 3/31/2009 6:56:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > > blp7171@ writes:
      > >
      > > Is anyone planning any April Fool's Day pranks for tomorrow?
      > >
      > > Since April Fool's Day is also hubby's birthday, I will have to be well
      > > behaved!
      > >
      > > ~ Beth
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic