O Scale North Shore 351 City Car Kit - CA&E

  • Colin Chisholm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      Transit Classics (Greg King) is releasing an O Scale resin kit for a CNS&M 351 class City car.
      This is the same as CA&E 500.
      The kit is US$155.00 including S&H.
      Brass fenders are US$20.00 a pair if ordered with the kit.
      Both CA&E and NSL decals are in the works.
      The price will probably be in the US$!5.00to $20.00
      You can order them direct from Greg in Australia if you have Paypal.
      You can order from Ed Halstead in the USA.
      I have four of Gregs Chicago & West Towns Car kits and can vouch for the quality.

      Chuck Chisholm
    • chicagoutopia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007
        --- In thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.com, "Colin Chisholm"
        <cgchisholm@...> wrote:

        > Transit Classics (Greg King) is releasing an O Scale resin kit for
        a CNS&M 351 class City car.
        > This is the same as CA&E 500.
        > The kit is US$155.00 including S&H.
        > Brass fenders are US$20.00 a pair if ordered with the kit.
        > Both CA&E and NSL decals are in the works.
        > The price will probably be in the US$!5.00to $20.00
        > You can order them direct from Greg in Australia if you have Paypal.
        > You can order from Ed Halstead in the USA.
        > I have four of Gregs Chicago & West Towns Car kits and can vouch
        for the quality.

        > Chuck Chisholm

        If anyone is interested in obtaining one of Greg's NSL 351 kits
        contact me offline via email. Photos of an assembled kit can be sent
        via email.

        Ed Halstead