Items of Interest on Ebay this week

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      To all,
      Several items of interest on ebay this week, not my items, but I'm sure
      they'll find some interest amongst our group.

      Item number: 6055286480
      Brass Coach #12 (HO scale), probably Soho or Suydam
      Very low price at present (less than $10)

      Item number: 6054296555
      The Chicagoland Traction HO scale Pullman Kit (Resin)
      $102 at present, about right for this fairly rare kit

      Item number: 6625475298
      CERA bulletin - The Great Third Rail, in hardcover, a bit
      harder to find than the spiral bound versions. Low price (Less than $25)

      Good luck to all bidders
      John