RE: Re: Ride the CA&E

  • droon124
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16, 2013
      Hey all,Since IRM is in this thread, I thought I'd let you guys know that one of the photos on their website promoting their showcase weekend is a cgi of CAE 36 and either 308 or 309 rolling into an explosion. Pretty interesting.Andy Moderator thegreatthirdrail yahoo group
    • rhicks308
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 17, 2013
        Several pictures from last weekend have been posted here:

        http://hickscarworks.blogspot.com/2013/09/chuck-amstein-photos-of-showcase-weekend.html

        The photographer, Chuck Amstein, can provide larger versions if you want, although it sounds like that may be a problem. I'm sure he'd be glad to have one of his photos used.
        Randall