Spam and phising policy

  • thegreatthirdrail-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2013
      I just wanted to briefly go over the policy of this group. I know that some of our older members once in a while get hacked. We will take that into consideration and moderate you until things can get taken care of on your end. I have been involved with computers for over 30 years as well as in IT from time to time. You'd be surprised as to what I have seen! Please check your passwords. I suggest a minimum of 8 characters including at least one number, uppercase letter and a symbol such as $,%,@, or & in place of a letter. Try not to make your password obvious (I even saw one clown who had "password" for their password in my IT days.) Andy and I do moderate this group. If it is someone new they get banned immediately. We want to make this free of issues for our members. If any member has a hacking problem please let either Andy or I know ASAP so we can temporarily put you on moderation until the issue is remedied.

      Thanks and have a great weekend.

      Larry
      Owner - The Great Third Rail