Glen Ellyn station

  • skipshearer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
      Does anyone have any drawings or dimensions for the newer station in GE? I'm making a 3D drawing of the buildings and platforms with the intention of building a diorama. I have many pictures of the north, east and west sides, but none of the south. I plan to post the detailed drawings when I'm finished. Any help would be appreciated!
    • David Mummery
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2013
        That's sound great!
        I should be able to laser cut them to scale, N & HO, maybe O but depends how large the structure is.

        Dave Mummery

        http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/
        http://tractionmadness.blogspot.com/