Prince Crossing Station Restoration

  • dashund_2000
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 17, 2013
      My wish is for someone to come forward and restore the Prince Crossing Station in West Chicago with some landscaping and remove the unsightly fence that was erected a few years back to prevent riders on the Illinois prairie path from using this section. Does anyone agree with me? They have finished the restoration of the building and it looks nice. Now lets finish the job on this gem and make it look like it did in 1957 (minus the tracks of course-hey why not reinstall them too:)
      Jerry Hund
    • 02c3095db1793f48a6cdaefd7cae97f5
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 11 12:24 PM
        I think that would be nice. There is not much of the line left. It would be nice to see that.