message 2673

  • minnman554212000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2012
      This is the second time I have had to delete a message like 2673. Please use common sense and do not open anything that may look toxic or suspicious. I was notified by a member about this. For some reason it did not show on my iPhone which is where I normally monitor incoming posts from this group.

      If this post is still on your system kindly delete it at once.

      If this happens again either Andy or I will notify Yahoo.

      George, thanks for the heads up.

      Larry
      owner
      The Great Third Rail