Re: [thegreatthirdrail] Re: Saturday Morning Drive

  • David Mummery
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2012
      Hi Larry & Gang,

      Larry what is your web addrress again?

      Many Thanks,

      Dave Mummery

      http://27squaresof220ing.blogspot.com/
      http://tractionmadness.blogspot.com/

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Larry M <minnman554212000@...>
      Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 07:51:17
      To: <thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [thegreatthirdrail] Re: Saturday Morning Drive

      I have photos on my website of 768 in the shops at Highwood during its conversion. I also have the signal bell and the rope from that car given to me by Mr. Cordell which I hung from my basement ceiling years ago. The Silverliners used buzzers instead to signal the motorman. The last Silverliner was in Spring, 1958. Car 409, former diner was converted in May, 1955 which I also have a photo of at Highwood. The NSL was always friendly to fans. Even young ones.

      Larry

      Sent from my iPhone