Trainfest - Interurbans of The Fox Valley Display

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
      This weekend, Saturday & Sunday 11-13/14, I will once again be presenting my display "Interurbans of The Fox Valley" at Trainfest in Milwaukee.

      For those that have not seen the display before, it can most basically be described as a combination of memorabilia and scale models (1/4" and 1/2" scales) of the CA&E, AE&FRE, and others. No selling, simply sharing some of the items I've managed to acquire over the years along with some of my modeling efforts. For those that have seen the display in the past, I have managed to continue to uphold my personal commitment to making it different and adding new materials for each showing, so there are a few new models and some significant memorabilia additions as well.

      Trainfest is the biggest model train show in the Midwest, and is held at the Wisconsin State Fairgrounds in West Allis, WI, just west of downtown Milwaukee. Full information and details may be found at their website... www.trainfest.org

      The display will be located just off the center aisle as you enter Trainfest. Look for the aisle which has the Kalmbach display on your left (as you enter), and the Northwest TrainMasters layout on your right, and follow that aisle in a couple of rows deep. We'll be located just behind the Great Circus Trains display, and directly across the aisle from the Milwaukee Electric Traction Club (and just a few feet down from the Northwest Traction Club as well)

      Hope to see you there.
      John