Re: What a brilliant time capsule Julie has given us!

  • Jim Dyer
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2010
      I click through the gallery and a picture appears that brings me back to riding my bike up Seventh Avenue in Maywood and watching the cars depart Fifth Avenue Station westbound.
      Another shot reminds me of looking up from my toys in the big sandbox in Waterworks Park as an inbound train rolls towards the Ninth Avenue crossing.
      Wow. can't take my eyes off that site.
      Thank you, thank you, thank you.

      On Oct 14, 2010, at 12:02 PM, David T. Koyzis wrote:

      I second the motion. Kudos to Julie Johnson for assembling what has to be the finest CA&E site on the internet.

      ____________________________
      David T. Koyzis
      Professor of Political Science
      Redeemer University College