RE: [thegreatthirdrail] Re: Julie Johnson's CA&E site now available !

  • Jonathan Stevens
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2010

      Abolutely, great job.  I was pleased to find my grandfather on the seniority list at number 2.

      Jon

      From: "bikertrash_999" <bikertrash99@...>
      To: thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.com

      Wonderful site!! Tons of pics and docs. Loving it!! Thanx VERY much to all those who made http://www.caerr.com/ possible.

      --- In thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.com, "thegreatthirdrail" <thegreatthirdrail@...> wrote:

      > To all,
      > It is with great pleasure that I can pass on the news that Julie Johnson's CA&E site is now up and running.
      >
      > Go to :
      >
      > http://www.caerr.com/

    • Jim Dyer
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14, 2010
        I click through the gallery and a picture appears that brings me back to riding my bike up Seventh Avenue in Maywood and watching the cars depart Fifth Avenue Station westbound.
        Another shot reminds me of looking up from my toys in the big sandbox in Waterworks Park as an inbound train rolls towards the Ninth Avenue crossing.
        Wow. can't take my eyes off that site.
        Thank you, thank you, thank you.

      • twtrains@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 14, 2010