Re: CERA meeting in the Loop with a CA&E manager

  • glen brewer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2010
      Roy,

      "Maybe the meeting in question was later than Glen Brewer suggests, as I think it was quite some time after the CA&E was dismantled."

      I couldn't have been later than 1963. After that, I had graduated from the University of Illinois in Urbana and was in Houston.

      The speaker definitely was, or more probably had been, a CA&E officer.

      Glen