Pictures of Elmhurst stations?

  • riispark99
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      I've been looking for pictures of the stations in Elmurst (Poplar,
      York and Spring). I think I once saw one of York but not the others.
      I checked at the Elmhurst Historical Society and they had nothing. Any
      suggestions?
    • foxvalley2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
        Might be worth checking at the Villa Park station.
        I haven't been there in a couple of years, but they did have a nice
        CA&E historical display, someone there may be able to point you in the
        right direction.