DON'T FORGET! St. Charles show this weekend!

  • Seth Bramson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Dear all:

      It promises to re-grow into one of the greatest rail/traction memorabilia
      shows at all, now that we are moving into an a/c facility, so be sure to
      join us the coming weekend at the great St. Charles Railroad Memorabilia
      Show, now under the sponsorship of The Famous The Boys.

      Here's "the skinny" on the show:

      St. Charles, IL Railroadiana Show & Sale will be on:
      Sunday, June 7, 2009, from:
      9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

      AT: DuPage Expo Center
      St. Charles, IL

      Free Parking, Air Conditioned, Modern Facility

      Early Admission is available on Saturday, June 6, 2009 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

      300 tables of railroad and traction artifacts and memorabilia for sale, with
      100 dealers/collectors exhibiting.

      Map street address for the facility:

      4050 East Main Street
      St. Charles, IL 60174

      If you are anywhere in Chicagoland or the midwest, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio,
      western PA, Iowa, MN, this show is a must, so be there or be rotund!

      No more suffering in an outmoded, less than desirable, sometimes unbearably
      hot building, so....

      ....We're looking forward to seeing you there AND there is handicapped
      access to the building so plan on joining us for a great weekend at a great
      "new--old" show with decent tables, air conditioning, very nice restrooms
      and, of course, best of all, the opportunity to find great new stuff, meet
      old friends, do some great schmoozing and just have a super time.

      Drive carefully and Harrison (#1 #2 grandson) and I will see you there
      Saturday and/or Sunday THIS COMING WEEKEND!

      As ever,
      Seth