Re: Clintonville Substation

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2009
      Had an answer for this last week and neglected to post it.

      Had the opportunity to be in the neighborhood last Saturday and drove past. The semaphore signal is still in place, although I can't say for sure that it is wired and lit up at night (drove by mid-afternoon)

      I know the model rr club that occupies the building had some difficulties in recent times with wind damage to their roof. Anyone know the status of those repairs ? Also the Prince Crossing building, also being rehabbed for another model rr club. I heard great things with these folks and then suddenly nothing, at least publicly. How are they doing ?
    • Mike Clancy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2009
        I ride the Great Western Trail and Prairie Path quite often...past both substations. I will stop by and find out what the status is when possible. Does anyone know about the bike path bridge that is to be built in Wayne over the EJE line?