Re: CA&E car on el tracks [TAN]

  • Frank Hicks
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2009
      I'll defer to Scott on it being an OVE/ex-Scioto Valley locomotive, but it's not at Worthington and unfortunately I'm pretty sure it's not around anymore. The two steeplecabs at Worthington are Columbus & Southern Ohio 2 (ex-CRP&L) and Youngstown & Ohio River 7 (later OL&B 2/CSRL&P 11). More info at www.bera.org/pnaerc.html.

      Frank Hicks