Re: Ownership Question

  • George Foelschow
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2009
      The corporation (Aurora Corporation) has been dissolved. I bought a copy of the relevant papers on eBay some time ago and can't quickly locate them for details. I assume the name and logos would be in the public domain, though I am not a legal authority. When I started a small consulting business in San Diego, I registered the name "Sunset Lines", so anyone else in California couldn't use that name as a DBA. I'm not sure if there is a expiration date for my use of that name.
      You might wish to investigate the ownership and use of the Pacific Electric name, which is shared by Electric Railway Historical Society of Southern California and MTS Imports.
    • John Almond
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2009
        Re: [thegreatthirdrail] Re: Ownership Question Hi.  Your help is a good start.

        John In Tucson