Question for the modelers amongst us

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2009
      Had someone ask me this the other day, and I honestly didn't have a
      clue.

      Is there anyone still currently making decals or dry transfer lettering
      for CA&E models ? The specific request was made in reference to O
      scale, but I suppose the question applies to HO and any other scales as
      well.

      Since the majority of my modeling these days is in 1/2" scale, I have
      to make my own (Laser printing on decal paper), so I just didn't have
      any idea for the answer.

      I would suspect some of the older, established shops (like a
      Chicagoland Hobby for example) might still have some stock on the
      shelves, but other than that ??

      Any ideas anyone ?

      John
    • Charles Happel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2009
        I believe Custom Traxx has them in both HO and O scales.

        Chuck Happel

        "That we are smarter than algae is a given. Whether we are wiser
        remains an open question."

        -Robert Frenay

        Had someone ask me this the other day, and I honestly didn't have a
        clue.

        Is there anyone still currently making decals or dry transfer lettering
        for CA&E models ? The specific request was made in reference to O
        scale, but I suppose the question applies to HO and any other scales as
        well.

        Since the majority of my modeling these days is in 1/2" scale, I have
        to make my own (Laser printing on decal paper), so I just didn't have
        any idea for the answer.

        I would suspect some of the older, established shops (like a
        Chicagoland Hobby for example) might still have some stock on the
        shelves, but other than that ??

        Any ideas anyone ?

        John

        <*> Your email settings: