Re: IMAGES OF THE CA&E

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2008
      Frank,
      One of the better (and easier to use) marketplaces is ebay.

      There is usually a good assortment of CA&E (as well as other lines)
      materials available on a fairly regular basis. I purchased the CA&E
      lantern pictured in our home page photo just in the past 6 weeks at a
      very reasonable price.

      You specifically mentioned Al Chione slide sets, quite a few of these
      have shown up over the last several months.

      Be patient, think of the various ways that people (including non-
      railfans) might have identified their sale items, expand your search
      criteria, and good luck !

      John