Holiday Greetings

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2008
      To all the collected members of our group.

      Best holiday wishes to you and your families.
      Enjoy and safe and prosperous holiday season,and we're looking forward
      to more conversation and sharing in the coming year.

      Thanks to all for your continued support, and participation.
      I may own/moderate this thing, but it really belongs to all of you.

      Best wishes
      John Cloos
    • seth bramson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2008
        > To all the collected members of our group.
        >
        > Best holiday wishes to you and your families.
        > Enjoy and safe and prosperous holiday season,and we're looking forward
        > to more conversation and sharing in the coming year.
        >
        > Thanks to all for your continued support, and participation.
        > I may own/moderate this thing, but it really belongs to all of you.
        >
        > Best wishes
        > John Cloos

        >>>Marvelously stated, John, and thank you.

        And to all of our friends on this great group, and as we say in south
        Florida, "Deck them halls with matzoh balls!"

        And have a wonderful, happy and safe holiday!

        As ever,
        Seth