Re: Need Photo Locations

  • George Foelschow
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
      --- In thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.com, "John Almond" <almondj@...>
      wrote:

      > 3 out of the 4 photos posted under Crystal Valley were recently
      purchased as slides. Can any
      > of my fellow mwmbers identify the location of one or more?
      >
      > John In Tucson

      The first slide was taken of an eastbound train at Dunham Road on the
      Elgin branch. The station at that site was "St. Charles Road", a flag
      stop with extremely minimal scheduled service, one or two trains a day.
    • John Almond
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2008
        Re: [thegreatthirdrail] Re: Need Photo Locations Thanks – two down with two to go !!!

        On 11/7/08 12:20 PM, "George Foelschow" <gfoelschow@...> wrote:

        --- In thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.com <mailto:thegreatthirdrail%40yahoogroups.com> , "John Almond" <almondj@...>