RE: [thegreatthirdrail] Re: New Blog

  • JD
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2008
      If you just click on the link you created in your last
      post, it should take you directly there(it works for
      me).

      If it doesnt, the issue is in your computer!

      Jeff
      --- Joseph Hazinski <jrhtrolley@...> wrote:

      > Am I missing something here? When I type in
      > www.hickscarworks.blogspot.com I get 91,000 choices
      > but not the blog! It might be a nice site but you
      > have got to be able three. What am I doing wrong?
      >

      > To: thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.comFrom:
      > kend@...: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 01:16:30
      > +0000Subject: [thegreatthirdrail] Re: New Blog
      >

      > GreatBlog! I recommend it to all traction
      > enthusiasts--- In thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.com,
      > "Randall Hicks" <randallhicks@...> wrote:>> Frank
      > and I decided to start a blog to document our
      > activities,> including pictures, and most of which
      > will be CA&E-related. It's> called "Hicks Car Works"
      > and is at hickscarworks.blogspot.com. Have a> look
      > and let us know what you think.> > Randy>

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Frank Hicks
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
        > Am I missing something here? When I type in
        www.hickscarworks.blogspot.com I get 91,000 choices but not the blog!
        It might be a nice site but you have got to be able three. What am I
        doing wrong?

        Did you type it into your browser, or into a search engine? If you
        type it into a search engine (Yahoo, Google, etc) it won't work. If
        you type it directly into the URL bar it should work fine.

        Frank Hicks