Re: New traction stuff added

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      Dave,
      Nice work.

      If you, or anyone else for that matter, is interested, I have a kit
      for the 450 series car like the one you're working on, as well as two
      of the Chicagoland Traction Pullmans (all in O scale) for sale. Not
      looking for a huge payday, really just hoping to get them into the
      hands of someone who can use them (HONESTLY !!)

      The 450 kit is complete, sans instructions, but it's a sort of
      obvious build. The two Pullmans were professionally built, painted,
      detailed, etc, but have seen some rough times over the last few years
      (Amazing just how an ex-wife will pack things, you know ??) A really
      skilled modeler could salvage both cars, the most basic modeler can
      get at least one good one from the two. Both Pullmans have full
      Wagner power.

      Anyone who might be interested, contact me offlist at :
      FoxValley@...

      In case anyone's wondering why these might be available...
      I'm working on several modeling projects myself at present.
      Of potential interest to our group is a 1/2" scale model of CA&E 316,
      another 1/2" scale model which is nearly complete of a CA&E Pulllman,
      and a 1/6 scale model of an AE&FRE double door Birney car (Imagine a
      streetcar model scaled to your old 12" tall GI Joe (or Barbie for the
      ladies) Photos to come in the future, I promise.

      John

      PS - Glad to see/hear that you're doing better and back on your feet
      again !