Message Posting #1000

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 5:38 AM
      To all,
      It's something of a milestone in our brief history, this is the 1000th
      message posting to our little group. In the interests of full
      disclosure, I have to note that this message was made possible by
      posting #999, a spam message just deleted.

      All in all, we're doing pretty well I think, if nothing else we've
      managed to provide a solid base of information sharing which had
      previously been lost.

      Congratulations to everyone

      John
    • glen brewer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 8:58 AM
        Congratulations John! Thanks for providing the often interesting
        forum, and I am pleased to see that it continues to work.