      From: Lee Wells <drlee@...>
      To: "thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.com" <thegreatthirdrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [thegreatthirdrail] Villa Park.
      Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 19:55:24 -0500

      . . . CNW let you off on Madison at the river, while you could get around the loop on CAE after transferring at 52nd street. At some point, CAE took you all the way to Canal or Wells where you could transfer free to the el. . . .
      One Weird Trick
      Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify…
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/51fb1ce5958ab1ce50bb4st03duc
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic