The Gore Garage

  • Draconik
    Message 1 of 30 , May 26, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for The Gore Garage community.
    • Draconik
      Message 2 of 30 , May 26, 1999
        DO...<br>1 - Extoll the virtues of Carmageddon at
        all times<br>2 - Send in your most gruesome
        Splats!<br>3 - Ensure your version of the game has Gore!<br>4
        our time telling us that "such-and-such" is a much
        better driving game, and is much more realistic...blah
        blah blah. WE DON'T CARE!<br>2 - Flood the place with
        requests for codes and the like. I only know the UK
        version of Carma I (I don't have 200mb of spare HD space,
        actually), and probably can't help you. Of course, as the
        club grows, someone with the answer to your prayers
        might just join...<br>3 - Start whining about the evils
        of violent games, or go off on some holy crusade to
        redeem our souls. There are clubs for people like you,
        and this isn't one of them.<br><br>With that out of
        the way, let's get down to business... :) :)
        :)<br><br>P.S. The first person to tell me to buy Carma II will
        be expected to buy me a second hard drive, and
        probably a 3D care. Thank you.
      • Draconik
        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 8, 1999
        • Draconik
          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 9, 1999
            ...and plenty of animated GIFs, like the club picture! YOU can see them all - if you're man enough to join.<br><br>Death to Game Censorship!!!!!
          • Draconik
            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 11, 1999
              Just saw features on Carmageddon (2) for
              Playstation and N64. The N64 version looks feeble, and
              appears to play like a slug (like hi-res Carma on a PC
              with only 16mb of RAM), but at least the Playstation
              version has decent gore (and seems to run pretty fast,
              too).<br><br>Don't expect any codes or stuff here - I don't look for
              them myself because I DON'T need them.
            • Draconik
              Message 6 of 30 , Jun 25, 1999
                Hey, CrazyJoe, nice to see you! <br><br>So, what do you have to offer the Gore Garage? Screen-shots? I may have the time to rustle up a few more, but there's plenty of space for everyone!
              • Draconik
                Message 7 of 30 , Sep 2, 1999
                  And you wonder why even _I_ can't be bothered to visit...
                • max6624
                  Message 8 of 30 , Sep 8, 1999
                    I can edit the .pix and .txt and .wav files to
                    create new car skins/pedestrians (check out BIK.pix,
                    replaces BIK.pix in your carma\data\pixelmap directory.
                    Takes the bikini off the bikini-babes. I have some
                    entirely new cars I got from other artists and some new
                    skins.<br> Got an idea for a different paint job for an
                    existing car? lemme know. I got editors for everything
                    except models and material.<br> Talk to me:
                    roadpuppy@...<br><br>To:Crazy_Joe: Sorry I fell into an electronic hole the other
                    night... damn call waiting...
                  • Draconik
                    Message 9 of 30 , Sep 13, 1999
                      Glad to see _some_ interest. Thanks for the offer - I'll get back to you when I get my new HD, and do a full install.<br><br>Drac.
                    • max6624
                      Message 10 of 30 , Sep 17, 1999
                        Man, I love this game! I drive for a living and
                        it provides a way to take out my frustrations behind
                        the wheel of something that has a reset button after
                        dodging idiots and road hazards all day! Let me know when
                        you get set up and I'll see if I can transfer you
                        some new sleds... the ones<br>C1 gives us leave
                        something to be desired. I use carmagedit and pededit and
                        am always working on new paint and skins. Need ideas
                        for new peds, already redid the bikini-broad (totally
                        nude and anatomically correct.) I draw street rods and
                        if I could find a model editor, I could draw cars
                        and DRIVE them! Soon to be redesigning race tracks!!
                        max6624
                      • max6624
                        Message 11 of 30 , Sep 18, 1999
                          These are some of the new skins and cars I have
                          added from various sources. Faust's paint, Spaghetti's
                          paint and front-end mod,Flying Screwie and Stella's
                          paint and the nude bikini-babe are MY and my stepson's
                          recent mods
                        • Draconik
                          Message 12 of 30 , Sep 25, 1999
                            I have Carmagedit (some use if you don't have a
                            full install (yet)), but I didn't know there was a
                            Pededit as well. Where did you get that from? I could
                            probably look it up thro' a search engine, but if you have
                            a preferred link, that would be great.<br><br>Go
                            right ahead and keep posting your work here - I'll try
                            to get some new screen dumps uploaded
                            myself.<br><br>-Draconik-
                          • max6624
                            Message 13 of 30 , Sep 25, 1999
                              You can get Pededit/01/02, etc. here. v.02 is
                              very user friendly.
                              e-mail Mark Hatton (the author)
                              at:hatty@...<br>Pededit02 can view,export and import the ped pix files
                              singly or all frames at once for your paint program
                              (can't remember if exports are .gifs or .bmps)
                            • max6624
                              Message 14 of 30 , Oct 3, 1999
                                Got new peds. Teletubbies, spice girls, naked
                                broads, new car skins(school bus/Bigfoot/AC Cobra/General
                                Lee(Hazzard), '56 Chevy, You name it. Most are in .ZIP format
                                or uncompressed and are small enough to be sent via
                                e-mail.<br>Hang on to yer helmet...
                              • max6624
                                Message 15 of 30 , Oct 10, 1999
                                  Added a couple more to "Carmagedited" and created
                                  a new album, "Carmagedited2". Added nude soccer
                                  babes in the stadium, Elmo, Barney, Terminator,
                                  "Beaches of Blood" is now a nude babes beach! Added Kenny
                                  from South Park, and more misc. babes w/ clothes on,
                                  Zombies too.<br> Most mods are available via e-mail from
                                  max6624@... or roadpuppy@...<br> Some are
                                  uncompressed and some are .ZIPped<br>All are small enough to
                                  transfer.<br> These are from all over (some are exclusively my
                                  own). Mix & match. Make your own Carmageddon world.
                                • max6624
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Oct 16, 1999
                                    have created a new club-- "Weird & Gearley's
                                    Carma Garage" on Yahoo! clubs in this
                                    cateGORE-y.<br>This club is for people who are tired of the lame cars
                                    and tired old peds and scenery in C1 and would like
                                    to modify them.<br> Check it out! Trade ideas, cars,
                                    peds, scenery, editing software and screen shots via
                                    e-mail.<br> Make yours a whole new game!!<br> We don't have
                                    the resources to run C2 or 3 yet, but we have some
                                    editing software and car mods for C2 and all are
                                    welcome.<br> Screen shots of our mods are posted in the photo
                                    albums- more every day! Feel free to e-mail any requests
                                    for mods or contribute any new ones, or comment on
                                    the ones we have up.<br> All mods are either
                                    uncompressed, or in .ZIP format and all are small enough to
                                    send by e-mail.<br> Street rods, trucks, and weird
                                    peds are our specialty! Our mods are from all over the
                                    web and right here at "Weird & Gearley's", and we are
                                    building new ones all the time! Updated frequently. <br>
                                    E-mail us at:roadpuppy@... OR max6624@...
                                  • max6624
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Oct 17, 1999
                                      Yup! That's right! Our Doom critters are sneakin'
                                      offa the base and hangin' out on the streets of
                                      Carmageddon! Added the flame- throwin' Imp and the Cacodemon
                                      (with the correct Doom sounds included!). Gonna see if
                                      any of the "Redneck Rampage" regulars are gonna fit
                                      in there next!
                                    • max6624
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Oct 17, 1999
                                        Howlin' Mad Murdock and Roadpuppy have made
                                        "Redneck Rampage" characters Sherriff Hobbes and Billy Ray
                                        Jeeter available for Carmageddon 1.<br>The Doom peds Imp
                                        and Cacodemon are also available.<br>via e-mail (very
                                        small .Zip files)<br>Get 'em from roadpuppy@...
                                        OR max6624@...<br>Check out our new club
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Oct 23, 1999
                                          Coastal Carnage is now a DOOM environment w/characters from DOOM.<br>Screenshots will be up soon at "Weird and Gearley's Carma Garage" http//clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/weirdandgearleyscarmagarage?...
                                        • max6624
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Nov 13, 1999
                                            87ish Chrysler Lebaron-sharp! Based on Carlo Fiorini's Alfa 75 model (see photos)
                                          • max6624
                                            Message 21 of 30 , Nov 13, 1999
                                              Max6624 & Murdock have added "Highway Star" and
                                              "Dr. Dealgood's Rack Truck" to C1. (see Carmagedited
                                              2(photos). Also, I, "Roadpuppy" a.k.a. Max6624 am now an
                                              official C1 ped! (photos).<br>Added "Bitchin' Camaro"
                                              11/12, a '69 Camaro SS.
                                            • Draconik
                                              Message 22 of 30 , Dec 13 5:32 AM
                                                Here's hoping that the family will stretch to get
                                                me a second hard drive for my PC this Christmas - I
                                                could certainly use the space for everything, let alone
                                                doing a full install of Carma...<br><br>Mmmmm,
                                                Draconik-designed cars...<br><br>- Draconik -
                                              • max6624
                                                Message 23 of 30 , Dec 17 5:23 PM
                                                  I was wonderin' if ya died or somethin.. I got
                                                  all kinds a s#!t for C1 here-- check out my
                                                  club,"Weird and Gearley's Carma Garage" photo albums! Myself,
                                                  "Howlin' Mad Murdock and Wedge_70 are editing regularly.
                                                  So far, we have been trying to make the cars look
                                                  more like real cars that the average psycho would be
                                                  commandeering off the streets. We have been playing with
                                                  switching and changing models around to work with the new
                                                  cars.. got some cool shit added! serious! check 'em out
                                                  at Weird & Gearley's.
                                                • Draconik
                                                  Message 24 of 30 , Jan 29, 2000
                                                    The hoped-for hard-drive has materialised, and
                                                    with a full version of Carma 1 installed, I hope to be
                                                    checking out some of your work soon.<br><br>Don't be
                                                    surprised if I don't make a lot of regular appearances
                                                    here, as I manage to keep myself very busy as it is
                                                    elsewhere. See me when you see me.
                                                  • deep_blue_36
                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Apr 30, 2000
                                                      and I got GIGS of carmagedited stuff! I found out
                                                      how to switch cars around (models) and made lotsa new
                                                      .pix files (skins) for 'em....<br> I am finishing a
                                                      CD-ROM for distribution of all my mods at once...(but no
                                                      AI). Just the modified stuff. <br> You interested in
                                                      checkin' out any of the mods?<br> <br>
                                                      deep_blue_36@... (formerly max6624)<br> Founder: "Weird and
                                                      Gearley's Garage"
                                                    • deep_blue_36
                                                      Message 26 of 30 , Apr 30, 2000
                                                      • Draconik
                                                        Message 27 of 30 , May 13, 2000
                                                          Still around - honest! Very busy with other
                                                          stuff, but will check out some of your work when my
                                                          how to get screen-dumps out of "Abomination: The
                                                          Nemesis Project"?
                                                        • deep_blue_36
                                                          Message 28 of 30 , May 30, 2000
                                                            Our theme last week was "Hate Groups"...I have
                                                            resurrected Adolf Hitler as a Carmageddon 1 ped.<br> Also, I
                                                            have created a Nazi SS Colonel ped, and a totally
                                                            KKKiller KKKarmageddon KKKlansman ped..<br> All
                                                            downloadable from a link on my club site (which I will not
                                                            post here out of respect for "The Gore Garage") But,
                                                            If you would like to check out the screenshots of
                                                            just about all my work (New cars/models, peds,
                                                            scenery, tracks, etc.)<br> Please visit my club "Weird and
                                                            Gearley's Garage"<br>on Yahoo! clubs>Carmageddon
                                                          • deep_blue_36
                                                            Message 29 of 30 , May 30, 2000
                                                              ....that they wanna see in Carmageddon 1?<br> I am always making new ones and am curious as to what everybody else would like to see in C1.<br> Any ideas?? send 'em to deep_blue_36@...
                                                            • deep_blue_36
                                                              Message 30 of 30 , Jul 15, 2000
                                                                back on outta here..Nuthin' ever happens
                                                                here..(No offense to you or the other members), but I like
                                                                to post daily, at least every other day...I know we
                                                                all have lives to live and they ain't here...so,