The Gore Garage
- DO...<br>1 - Extoll the virtues of Carmageddon at
all times<br>2 - Send in your most gruesome
Splats!<br>3 - Ensure your version of the game has Gore!<br>4
- Have a good time!<br><br>DON'T...<br>1 - Waste
our time telling us that "such-and-such" is a much
better driving game, and is much more realistic...blah
blah blah. WE DON'T CARE!<br>2 - Flood the place with
requests for codes and the like. I only know the UK
version of Carma I (I don't have 200mb of spare HD space,
actually), and probably can't help you. Of course, as the
club grows, someone with the answer to your prayers
might just join...<br>3 - Start whining about the evils
of violent games, or go off on some holy crusade to
redeem our souls. There are clubs for people like you,
and this isn't one of them.<br><br>With that out of
the way, let's get down to business... :) :)
:)<br><br>P.S. The first person to tell me to buy Carma II will
be expected to buy me a second hard drive, and
probably a 3D care. Thank you.
- ...and plenty of animated GIFs, like the club picture! YOU can see them all - if you're man enough to join.<br><br>Death to Game Censorship!!!!!
- Just saw features on Carmageddon (2) for
Playstation and N64. The N64 version looks feeble, and
appears to play like a slug (like hi-res Carma on a PC
with only 16mb of RAM), but at least the Playstation
version has decent gore (and seems to run pretty fast,
too).<br><br>Don't expect any codes or stuff here - I don't look for
them myself because I DON'T need them.
- Hey, CrazyJoe, nice to see you! <br><br>So, what do you have to offer the Gore Garage? Screen-shots? I may have the time to rustle up a few more, but there's plenty of space for everyone!
- I can edit the .pix and .txt and .wav files to
create new car skins/pedestrians (check out BIK.pix,
replaces BIK.pix in your carma\data\pixelmap directory.
Takes the bikini off the bikini-babes. I have some
entirely new cars I got from other artists and some new
skins.<br> Got an idea for a different paint job for an
existing car? lemme know. I got editors for everything
except models and material.<br> Talk to me:
roadpuppy@...<br><br>To:Crazy_Joe: Sorry I fell into an electronic hole the other
night... damn call waiting...
- Man, I love this game! I drive for a living and
it provides a way to take out my frustrations behind
the wheel of something that has a reset button after
dodging idiots and road hazards all day! Let me know when
you get set up and I'll see if I can transfer you
some new sleds... the ones<br>C1 gives us leave
something to be desired. I use carmagedit and pededit and
am always working on new paint and skins. Need ideas
for new peds, already redid the bikini-broad (totally
nude and anatomically correct.) I draw street rods and
if I could find a model editor, I could draw cars
and DRIVE them! Soon to be redesigning race tracks!!
- These are some of the new skins and cars I have
added from various sources. Faust's paint, Spaghetti's
paint and front-end mod,Flying Screwie and Stella's
paint and the nude bikini-babe are MY and my stepson's
- I have Carmagedit (some use if you don't have a
full install (yet)), but I didn't know there was a
Pededit as well. Where did you get that from? I could
probably look it up thro' a search engine, but if you have
a preferred link, that would be great.<br><br>Go
right ahead and keep posting your work here - I'll try
to get some new screen dumps uploaded
- You can get Pededit/01/02, etc. here. v.02 is
very user friendly.
<a href=http://home.sol.no~Imoberg@... target=new>http://home.sol.no~Imoberg@...</a><br>Also get Pededit03 at carmageddon.com<br>More info
e-mail Mark Hatton (the author)
at:hatty@...<br>Pededit02 can view,export and import the ped pix files
singly or all frames at once for your paint program
(can't remember if exports are .gifs or .bmps)
- Got new peds. Teletubbies, spice girls, naked
broads, new car skins(school bus/Bigfoot/AC Cobra/General
Lee(Hazzard), '56 Chevy, You name it. Most are in .ZIP format
or uncompressed and are small enough to be sent via
e-mail.<br>Hang on to yer helmet...
- Added a couple more to "Carmagedited" and created
a new album, "Carmagedited2". Added nude soccer
babes in the stadium, Elmo, Barney, Terminator,
"Beaches of Blood" is now a nude babes beach! Added Kenny
from South Park, and more misc. babes w/ clothes on,
Zombies too.<br> Most mods are available via e-mail from
max6624@... or roadpuppy@...<br> Some are
uncompressed and some are .ZIPped<br>All are small enough to
transfer.<br> These are from all over (some are exclusively my
own). Mix & match. Make your own Carmageddon world.
- have created a new club-- "Weird & Gearley's
Carma Garage" on Yahoo! clubs in this
cateGORE-y.<br>This club is for people who are tired of the lame cars
and tired old peds and scenery in C1 and would like
to modify them.<br> Check it out! Trade ideas, cars,
peds, scenery, editing software and screen shots via
e-mail.<br> Make yours a whole new game!!<br> We don't have
the resources to run C2 or 3 yet, but we have some
editing software and car mods for C2 and all are
welcome.<br> Screen shots of our mods are posted in the photo
albums- more every day! Feel free to e-mail any requests
for mods or contribute any new ones, or comment on
the ones we have up.<br> All mods are either
uncompressed, or in .ZIP format and all are small enough to
send by e-mail.<br> Street rods, trucks, and weird
peds are our specialty! Our mods are from all over the
web and right here at "Weird & Gearley's", and we are
building new ones all the time! Updated frequently. <br>
E-mail us at:roadpuppy@... OR max6624@...
- Yup! That's right! Our Doom critters are sneakin'
offa the base and hangin' out on the streets of
Carmageddon! Added the flame- throwin' Imp and the Cacodemon
(with the correct Doom sounds included!). Gonna see if
any of the "Redneck Rampage" regulars are gonna fit
in there next!
- Howlin' Mad Murdock and Roadpuppy have made
"Redneck Rampage" characters Sherriff Hobbes and Billy Ray
Jeeter available for Carmageddon 1.<br>The Doom peds Imp
and Cacodemon are also available.<br>via e-mail (very
small .Zip files)<br>Get 'em from roadpuppy@...
OR max6624@...<br>Check out our new club
"Weird & Gearley's Carma Garage!!!!!!
- Coastal Carnage is now a DOOM environment w/characters from DOOM.<br>Screenshots will be up soon at "Weird and Gearley's Carma Garage" http//clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/weirdandgearleyscarmagarage?...
- Max6624 & Murdock have added "Highway Star" and
"Dr. Dealgood's Rack Truck" to C1. (see Carmagedited
2(photos). Also, I, "Roadpuppy" a.k.a. Max6624 am now an
official C1 ped! (photos).<br>Added "Bitchin' Camaro"
11/12, a '69 Camaro SS.
- Here's hoping that the family will stretch to get
me a second hard drive for my PC this Christmas - I
could certainly use the space for everything, let alone
doing a full install of Carma...<br><br>Mmmmm,
Draconik-designed cars...<br><br>- Draconik -
- I was wonderin' if ya died or somethin.. I got
all kinds a s#!t for C1 here-- check out my
club,"Weird and Gearley's Carma Garage" photo albums! Myself,
"Howlin' Mad Murdock and Wedge_70 are editing regularly.
So far, we have been trying to make the cars look
more like real cars that the average psycho would be
commandeering off the streets. We have been playing with
switching and changing models around to work with the new
cars.. got some cool shit added! serious! check 'em out
at Weird & Gearley's.
- The hoped-for hard-drive has materialised, and
with a full version of Carma 1 installed, I hope to be
checking out some of your work soon.<br><br>Don't be
surprised if I don't make a lot of regular appearances
here, as I manage to keep myself very busy as it is
elsewhere. See me when you see me.
- and I got GIGS of carmagedited stuff! I found out
how to switch cars around (models) and made lotsa new
.pix files (skins) for 'em....<br> I am finishing a
CD-ROM for distribution of all my mods at once...(but no
AI). Just the modified stuff. <br> You interested in
checkin' out any of the mods?<br> <br>
deep_blue_36@... (formerly max6624)<br> Founder: "Weird and
<a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/weirdandgearleysgarage target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/weirdandgearleysgarage</a>
- By downloading it yourself...we've posted some of the latest work here <a href=http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/deep_blue_36?c&.flabel=fld4&.src=bc&start=1 target=new>http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/deep_blue_36?c&.flabel=fld4&.src=bc&start=1</a> <br> <br>Takes ya to Wierd and Gearley's file area...
- Still around - honest! Very busy with other
stuff, but will check out some of your work when my
situation permits.<br><br>Draconik<br><br>P.S. Anyone know
how to get screen-dumps out of "Abomination: The
- Our theme last week was "Hate Groups"...I have
resurrected Adolf Hitler as a Carmageddon 1 ped.<br> Also, I
have created a Nazi SS Colonel ped, and a totally
KKKiller KKKarmageddon KKKlansman ped..<br> All
downloadable from a link on my club site (which I will not
post here out of respect for "The Gore Garage") But,
If you would like to check out the screenshots of
just about all my work (New cars/models, peds,
scenery, tracks, etc.)<br> Please visit my club "Weird and
Gearley's Garage"<br>on Yahoo! clubs>Carmageddon
- ....that they wanna see in Carmageddon 1?<br> I am always making new ones and am curious as to what everybody else would like to see in C1.<br> Any ideas?? send 'em to deep_blue_36@...
- back on outta here..Nuthin' ever happens
here..(No offense to you or the other members), but I like
to post daily, at least every other day...I know we
all have lives to live and they ain't here...so,