Newbie help

  • hexxxblade
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 6:27 AM
      I'm looking to create and edit some TGA files.I've downloaded the
      GIMP 2.0.1 and GTK+ Runtime Environment from Downloads.com.
      I installed the runtime environment first like it said and now I've
      opened up the Gimp 2.0.1 zip file and am greeted with all these
      different files, where do I put them in the directory created by GTK?