Freedom Fighters' personalities

  • doctorquantum
    Message 1 of 322 , May 6, 2000
      In a nutshell, how would you describe the
      personalities of the core members of the Freedom Fighters?
      (Uncle Sam, Black Condor, Doll Man, Human Bomb, Phantom
      Lady, the Ray, and Firebrand.) Another thing I'd like
      to know is if Sandy has ever been involved with any
      of the other FFers, and if the other FFers have had
      romantic ties, and what they are... Thanks.<br><br>Doc
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"