Whereabouts since the 70s cancellation

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 322 , Mar 23, 2000
      continued from Captain comics
      site:<br><br>"Here's what we know about their current
      whereabouts:<br><br>-Sandra "Phantom Lady" Knight has been revealed to be a
      cousin of Jack "Starman" Knight and sometimes appears in
      Starman. I believe she is the daughter of the original,
      who was a cousin of Jack's father, Ted.<br><br>-
      Black Condor had his own short-lived series that lasted
      12 issues in 1992-93, and seems to have roosted in
      Opal City as well.<br><br>-Uncle Sam starred in a 1997
      Vertigo eponymous two-parter.<note from FF: this I
      dispute, its my understanding that this Uncle Sam had
      nothing to do with the one we know from the
      series><br><br>-DC published 28 issues of The Ray in 1994-96,
      starring the son of the original. He is still a reserve
      member of the JLA, and sometimes appears in that
      title.<br><br>- All the Freedom Fighters, including The Human
      Bomb and Dollman, appeared in JLA: Year One in 1998.
      As that was a flashback tale that starred many older
      characters, I am assuming that the Bomb and Dollman are
      retired."<br><br>All info from www.captaincomics.com Check it out, its
      an AWESOME site. Updated Weekly!
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2 8:19 AM
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"