Whereabouts since the 70s cancellation

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 322 , Mar 23 1:44 PM
      continued from Captain comics
      site:<br><br>"Here's what we know about their current
      whereabouts:<br><br>-Sandra "Phantom Lady" Knight has been revealed to be a
      cousin of Jack "Starman" Knight and sometimes appears in
      Starman. I believe she is the daughter of the original,
      who was a cousin of Jack's father, Ted.<br><br>-
      Black Condor had his own short-lived series that lasted
      12 issues in 1992-93, and seems to have roosted in
      Opal City as well.<br><br>-Uncle Sam starred in a 1997
      Vertigo eponymous two-parter.<note from FF: this I
      dispute, its my understanding that this Uncle Sam had
      nothing to do with the one we know from the
      series><br><br>-DC published 28 issues of The Ray in 1994-96,
      starring the son of the original. He is still a reserve
      member of the JLA, and sometimes appears in that
      title.<br><br>- All the Freedom Fighters, including The Human
      Bomb and Dollman, appeared in JLA: Year One in 1998.
      As that was a flashback tale that starred many older
      characters, I am assuming that the Bomb and Dollman are
      retired."<br><br>All info from www.captaincomics.com Check it out, its
      an AWESOME site. Updated Weekly!
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"