Re: [The Freedom Fighters Foundation] PALMIOTTI AND GRAY FIGHT FOR FREEDOM

  • Darci
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 7:57 AM
      From the interview:
      "The heart and soul of the team is Uncle Sam, Human Bomb, Phantom Lady, Firebrand, Black Condor and the Ray," said Gray. "I like them all for different reasons. Each represents a different psychology, which I think makes for the best kind of team dynamic. You have Uncle Sam as this kindhearted father figure; Firebrand as the eager and idealistic young hero; Phantom Lady has had a rough life and is learning to enjoy who she is; Condor is this proud warrior who hides his feelings; the Ray is the most integrated hero on the team with tons of experience; and Human Bomb is this scared and dangerous kid clinging to the team as his only family."

      So apparently we're going to see Stormy Knight again?
      Thanks,
      Darci