FF Trade in June '07

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2007
      for those that missed the single issues the trade has been announced:

      UNCLE SAM AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS TP
      Writers: Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray
      Artist: Daniel Acuña
      Collects UNCLE SAM AND THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS #1-8 and a story from DC: BRAVE NEW
      WORLD
      $14.99 US, 208 pages
    • Paul Browne
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
        --- thefreedomfighters <thefreedomfighters@...>
        wrote:

        > for those that missed the single issues the trade
        > has been announced:

        Ok thanks. I did indeed miss the single issues of
        this series, got issues of some of DC's other
        "new"/rebooted titles (Atom, Creeper etc.) so figured
        I'd wait to see if and when a FF trade got released.
        Will be looking out for it.

        Anthony

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.