Miss America

  • comixreadr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Haven't picked up the latest issue of FF yet but thought it was very
      cool that the original Miss America showed up at the end of the last
      issue, ready to kick butt!
      Christian
    • thefreedomfighters
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        yeah, I was totally jazzed to see her there. Looking forward to the finish....

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@yahoogroups.com, "comixreadr" <comixreadr@...>