Anyone have early covers to post?

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 322 , Aug 4, 1999
      Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm real
      busy right now and will try and post some covers
      within the next week or two. However I do need a little
      help...the first couple of issues I have but without covers
      (hey! I was a wee tyke when the book first hit the
      stands) So, if anyone else can add covers that would be a
      great help.<br><br>...K
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"