Did you pick up your copy of Brave New World? only a buck!!!

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
      I haven't picked up my copy yet. I'll post a review when I get it.

      Don't forget the 1st issue of Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters debuts July 19th!!!
    • Gary L. Beck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2006
        --- In
        thefreedomfightersfoundation@yahoogroups.com, "thefreedomfighters"
        <thefreedomfighters@...> wrote:

        > I haven't picked up my copy yet. I'll post a review when I get it.
        >
        > Don't forget the 1st issue of Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters
        debuts July 19th!!!

        I read the other night. It's very interesting and definitely leaves
        you wanting to read more. I'm really curious to see what happens in
        the miniseries.

        Gary