IC #1

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2005
      I won't post any spoilers. Check it out. Lots of stuff happens in Infinite Crisis # 1. Very well
      worth the wait.
      --Kevin
    • jfglade
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2005
        --- In
        thefreedomfightersfoundation@yahoogroups.com, "thefreedomfighters"
        <thefreedomfighters@y...> wrote:

        > I won't post any spoilers. Check it out. Lots of stuff happens in
        Infinite Crisis # 1. Very well
        > worth the wait.
        > --Kevin

        I'll pass. I'm sure "lots of stuff" will happen in the series and that
        the aftermath will make the DC Universe an even more confused and
        cheerless mess than it already is. I'd just as soon skip all the stuff
        from the mini-series and hope something will remain to which I can
        relate.
      • Gary L. Beck
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2005
          A lot did happen. I think this is going to really change the face of
          the DCU. I don't want to mention much more in case people haven't
          read it, but even with what happened to the Freedom Fighters I'm
          hopeful something new will rise from their ashes.

          Just a note on my optimism: The new Legion of Super-Heroes is an
          incredible book that has taken an entirely new approach to a decades-
          old team. I've been a LSH fan for 20+ years and absolutely love the
          new title. I'm thinking with that example the results of Infinite
          Crisis will offer the same.

          ~Gary