Freedom Fighters in Wizard

  • Gary L. Beck
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      In the upcoming Infinite Crisis miniseries, the Freedom Fighters are
      going to be making an appearance (and actually look as though some may
      die). There is a 4-page preview of Phil Jimenez's phenomenal artwork
      in the current issue of Wizard.

      Gary
    • thefreedomfighters
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        Thanks for the update. I'll pick it up. If the rumors about new series are true maybe we'll find
        out at the Chicago Wizard World this weekend. Hope the deaths don't happen though.

        --Kevin
        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary L. Beck" <sensor_girl@y...>