JSA #73

  • Gary L. Beck
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2005
      Did any of you read this issue? Atom Smasher made a phone call which
      was answered by Damage, who was getting ready to go on a mission with
      the Freedom Fighters. Maybe they are going to have a prominent role
      coming!

      Gary
    • thefreedomfighters
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary L. Beck" <projectra@c...>
        wrote:
        > Did any of you read this issue? Atom Smasher made a phone call which
        > was answered by Damage, who was getting ready to go on a mission with
        > the Freedom Fighters. Maybe they are going to have a prominent role
        > coming!
        >
        > Gary

        Hey Gary,
        I just got my comics from my shop and I think you are right!! There's no way Geoff would
        have mentioned this unless he had something in store for them (hopefully its not a mass
        murder of the group!) You never know with these "Crisis" books.
      • me
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2005
          I read that issue. I, like yourself, am looking
          forward to the FF taking a more active role.

          --- thefreedomfighters <thefreedomfighters@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@yahoogroups.com,
          > "Gary L. Beck" <projectra@c...>
          > wrote:
          > > Did any of you read this issue? Atom Smasher made
          > a phone call which
          > > was answered by Damage, who was getting ready to
          > go on a mission with
          > > the Freedom Fighters. Maybe they are going to
          > have a prominent role
          > > coming!
          > >
          > > Gary
          >
          > Hey Gary,
          > I just got my comics from my shop and I think you
          > are right!! There's no way Geoff would
          > have mentioned this unless he had something in store
          > for them (hopefully its not a mass
          > murder of the group!) You never know with these
          > "Crisis" books.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • superstarjasonbarton
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2005