Re: How Do YOU Know of the Freedom Fight

  • chasman91
    Message 1 of 322 , Feb 4, 2000
      Like you, I first saw the Freedom Fighters in
      JLA. However, I didn't get their comic until just
      about the time it got canceled. But it was enough to
      want to get the whole run from back issue dealers.
      It's a shame DC hasn't done more with the group. A
      mini series is all I'm asking :)
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"