Hey there ! Wake up ! Come over and visit.

  • upo1221
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      I'd like to invite everyone to take a look at (join) our group , named
      SUPERJUNIOR. This is not any kind of wierdo solicitation or
      anything, but as we seem to be of LIKE-MINDS , you may very
      well enjoy the content (and be able to help punch it up.) The
      content consists of pics of CUSTOM figures in the KENNER
      SUPER POWERS style.
      Please check us out, your inner fanboy will thank you. I'll post in
      the LINKS area.