Re: How Do YOU Know of the Freedom Fight

  • bigdaddycaz99
    Message 1 of 322 , Jan 30, 2000
      The first time I actually saw the Freedom
      Fighters was in that DC Comics Presents team-up with
      Superman. Since then I've gotten JLA 100-2, a lot of their
      70's series, and almost all of their All-Star Squadron
      storyline through back issues. By the way, I also found the
      Invaders knock-off kinda cute. Its only fair after all the
      times Marvel did it to DC.
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"