OT:Shameless Plug

  • Richard Boucher
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hiya Gang!
      Its that time of the month again, Greats of the Golden Age of Comics,
      where my good buddy, Darrin Wiltshire has selected more great stories
      from the Golden and Atomic Age for your viewing pleasure. So why
      don't you just go to :
      http://www.pr-publications.com on Saturday June 4th, when the new
      issue will be online and enjoy! Also, don't forget our very fun
      message board, where you will find role playing games, more cool
      stories posted and a host of other very interesting features to be
      found there as well. Just go to:
      http://p216.ezboard.com/bprpublications and check out the fun for
      yourself. On another note, my personal favorite Yahoo group, which I
      run, Indiecomix, now has the first Silverwolf issue of Edge up and
      running currently. Go and check it out @
      indiecomixgroup@yahoogroups.com and let me know what you think! Take
      care…..

      Richard Boucher
      Owner – PR Publications
      Home of Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age, The Greats of the Golden
      Age of Comics @ http://www.pr-publications.com