OT:Shameless Plug

  • Richard Boucher
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
      Hay Guys n Gals! It's time for a new issue of Greats of the Golden
      Age update and this month we are featuring 4 golden age stories that
      are sure to thrill and amaze! Goto: http://www.pr-publications.com
      and click on the link that says "Greats of the Golden Age". Also do
      stop by and visit our other sites while you are there. Much fun is
      being found on our Discussion Forum board @
      http://pub111.ezboard.com/bprpublications come on over and join the
      fun. We have Golden Age stories posted there as well. On a
      more "closed" note: I've started my own Yahoo group to deal with the
      independent comics (mainly black & white) of the 1980's and 1990's.
      If you'd like to stop by and take a look, I currently have the 1st
      issue of the character GRIPS (from Silverwolf Comics) posted there
      for a few more weeks. Goto: indiecomixgroup@yahoogroups.com and let
      me know what you think. In a few weeks I will be posting the complete
      first issue of the Silverwolf Comics character known as "EDGE". Thank
      you all. Take care!

      Richard Boucher
      Owner – PR Publications
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2004
        Hiya Gang!
        Its that time of the month again, Greats of the Golden Age of Comics,
        where my good buddy, Darrin Wiltshire has selected more great stories
        from the Golden and Atomic Age for your viewing pleasure. So why
        don't you just go to :
        http://www.pr-publications.com on Saturday June 4th, when the new
        issue will be online and enjoy! Also, don't forget our very fun
        message board, where you will find role playing games, more cool
        stories posted and a host of other very interesting features to be
        found there as well. Just go to:
        http://p216.ezboard.com/bprpublications and check out the fun for
        yourself. On another note, my personal favorite Yahoo group, which I
        run, Indiecomix, now has the first Silverwolf issue of Edge up and
        running currently. Go and check it out @
        indiecomixgroup@yahoogroups.com and let me know what you think! Take
        care…..

        Richard Boucher
        Owner – PR Publications
        Home of Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age, The Greats of the Golden
        Age of Comics @ http://www.pr-publications.com