OT:Shameless Plug

  • Richard Boucher
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hay Gang! Yep its that time of the month again! Another cool issue
      of Greats of the Golden Age of Comics will be up and running on
      November 2nd in the early evening. My good buddy and partner Darrin
      Wiltshire is under the weather and couldn't get this months issue up
      and posted until tomorrow so I am sure you will excuse us for being
      tardy this month. Due to bandwidth limitation problems that we
      encountered last month we are thinking of starting a Yahoo Group
      just as a backup for the "Current" issue of Greats of the Golden
      Age, just in case we have that problem again. I guess its a case of
      being too popular. This month you will again be treated to three
      more gorgeous stories from that past age known as the Golden Age of
      comics, plus an overview on the Centaur line of Comics. We hope that
      you will enjoy this issue. In addition to that we have also started
      a Discussion Forum, linked to our home page and to our top two web
      sites, and we invite you to join in the fun. We are posting a story
      a month that hasn't been seen on either our Greats CD Reprint
      titles, or on the Greats of the Golden Age site itself. Also there
      is some more cool jpegs of stuff you may have not ever seen. Take a
      look and check it out by joining up. Darrin and myself go there
      frequently to chat and respond to your missives. Use the place and
      see if we can get some Golden Age excitement going! Too cool eh?
      GOTO: http://www.pr-publications.com and see what the fuss is all
      about! Take care and God Bless you all.

      Richard Boucher
      PR Publications
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 18, 2004
        Hello Guys & Gals,
        Just a short announcement that Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age web-
        site and Greats of the Golden Age of Comics web-site, both have new
        issues currently up and running @ http://www.pr-publications.com and
        you can simply click on the links to view each web-site as well as
        the other wonderful web-sites that can be found on our home page. The
        current issue of Good Guys will be up and running until the new issue
        comes out in mid-May, and this is the last monthly issue for Greats
        of the Golden Age as it will move to an "every 45 day" publishing
        period with the next new issue coming out April 1st. Please take the
        time to check all our sites out and enjoy yourselves. Thank you.

        Richard Boucher
        Owner – PR Publications
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
          Hay Guys n Gals! It's time for a new issue of Greats of the Golden
          Age update and this month we are featuring 4 golden age stories that
          are sure to thrill and amaze! Goto: http://www.pr-publications.com
          and click on the link that says "Greats of the Golden Age". Also do
          stop by and visit our other sites while you are there. Much fun is
          being found on our Discussion Forum board @
          http://pub111.ezboard.com/bprpublications come on over and join the
          fun. We have Golden Age stories posted there as well. On a
          more "closed" note: I've started my own Yahoo group to deal with the
          independent comics (mainly black & white) of the 1980's and 1990's.
          If you'd like to stop by and take a look, I currently have the 1st
          issue of the character GRIPS (from Silverwolf Comics) posted there
          for a few more weeks. Goto: indiecomixgroup@yahoogroups.com and let
          me know what you think. In a few weeks I will be posting the complete
          first issue of the Silverwolf Comics character known as "EDGE". Thank
          you all. Take care!

          Richard Boucher
          Owner – PR Publications
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2004
            Hiya Gang!
            Its that time of the month again, Greats of the Golden Age of Comics,
            where my good buddy, Darrin Wiltshire has selected more great stories
            from the Golden and Atomic Age for your viewing pleasure. So why
            don't you just go to :
            http://www.pr-publications.com on Saturday June 4th, when the new
            issue will be online and enjoy! Also, don't forget our very fun
            message board, where you will find role playing games, more cool
            stories posted and a host of other very interesting features to be
            found there as well. Just go to:
            http://p216.ezboard.com/bprpublications and check out the fun for
            yourself. On another note, my personal favorite Yahoo group, which I
            run, Indiecomix, now has the first Silverwolf issue of Edge up and
            running currently. Go and check it out @
            indiecomixgroup@yahoogroups.com and let me know what you think! Take
            care…..

            Richard Boucher
            Owner – PR Publications
            Home of Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age, The Greats of the Golden
            Age of Comics @ http://www.pr-publications.com