OT:Shameless Plug

  • Richard Boucher
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
      A BIG thank you for all of you who helped me out with the PHANTOM
      MAGICIAN, I now have enough text and images to get a complete concept
      on him. Thank you again. Also... The latest and greatest issue of
      GREATS of the GOLDEN AGE of Comics is now up and running and has 3
      more wonderful tales from the Golden Age. PLUS! the second part of
      the Holyoke article. Go and enjoy @

      Greats of the Golden Age: http://members.rogers.com/goldenage_greats

      Richard Boucher @ PR Publications: Home of the Good Guys and Gals of
      the Golden Age and Greats of the Golden Age of Comics websites:

      Plus these web-sites are still up and running as well.

      The Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age:
      http://members.rogers.com/goldenage38

      Our Timely Special: http://timely_goldenage.tripod.com/

      Our MLJ/Archie Special: http://members.rogers.com/mlj_heroes/
    • Richard Boucher
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2003
        Hay Gang! Its that time of the month again! Greats of the Golden Age
        of Comics has a new issue up and running at the new link/URL of
        http://www.pr-publications.com which is our new home one the web!
        Please go and check out the latest issue! Also a big thanks to all of
        those people who helped in the Millie the Model Blonde Phantom and
        Millie the Marvel Girl search! Thanks a bunch, you guys and gals are
        great! Good Guys and Gals of the Golden Age issue # 21 is slightly
        delayed, but should be up and running by October 7th. I will be on
        vacation (I'm going on a cruise with the Missus!), from the 13th
        until the 24th, so I hope I can come home and find wonderful stuff
        from all of you. Please write and let me know what you think of our
        web sites @ pr-publications@(webtv.net). Thanks and enjoy.

        Richard Boucher
        Owner of PR-Publications @ www.pr-publications.com
        Home of the Good Guys and Gals of the Golden Age
        and Greats of the Golden Age of Comics, plus our special issues on
        Timely and MLJ.
        Questions and/or concerns please write to:
        Pr-Publications@(Webtv.net)
      • Richard Boucher
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2003
          Hay Gang! Yep its that time of the month again! Another cool issue
          of Greats of the Golden Age of Comics will be up and running on
          November 2nd in the early evening. My good buddy and partner Darrin
          Wiltshire is under the weather and couldn't get this months issue up
          and posted until tomorrow so I am sure you will excuse us for being
          tardy this month. Due to bandwidth limitation problems that we
          encountered last month we are thinking of starting a Yahoo Group
          just as a backup for the "Current" issue of Greats of the Golden
          Age, just in case we have that problem again. I guess its a case of
          being too popular. This month you will again be treated to three
          more gorgeous stories from that past age known as the Golden Age of
          comics, plus an overview on the Centaur line of Comics. We hope that
          you will enjoy this issue. In addition to that we have also started
          a Discussion Forum, linked to our home page and to our top two web
          sites, and we invite you to join in the fun. We are posting a story
          a month that hasn't been seen on either our Greats CD Reprint
          titles, or on the Greats of the Golden Age site itself. Also there
          is some more cool jpegs of stuff you may have not ever seen. Take a
          look and check it out by joining up. Darrin and myself go there
          frequently to chat and respond to your missives. Use the place and
          see if we can get some Golden Age excitement going! Too cool eh?
          GOTO: http://www.pr-publications.com and see what the fuss is all
          about! Take care and God Bless you all.

          Richard Boucher
          PR Publications
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18, 2004
            Hello Guys & Gals,
            Just a short announcement that Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age web-
            site and Greats of the Golden Age of Comics web-site, both have new
            issues currently up and running @ http://www.pr-publications.com and
            you can simply click on the links to view each web-site as well as
            the other wonderful web-sites that can be found on our home page. The
            current issue of Good Guys will be up and running until the new issue
            comes out in mid-May, and this is the last monthly issue for Greats
            of the Golden Age as it will move to an "every 45 day" publishing
            period with the next new issue coming out April 1st. Please take the
            time to check all our sites out and enjoy yourselves. Thank you.

            Richard Boucher
            Owner – PR Publications
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004
              Hay Guys n Gals! It's time for a new issue of Greats of the Golden
              Age update and this month we are featuring 4 golden age stories that
              are sure to thrill and amaze! Goto: http://www.pr-publications.com
              and click on the link that says "Greats of the Golden Age". Also do
              stop by and visit our other sites while you are there. Much fun is
              being found on our Discussion Forum board @
              http://pub111.ezboard.com/bprpublications come on over and join the
              fun. We have Golden Age stories posted there as well. On a
              more "closed" note: I've started my own Yahoo group to deal with the
              independent comics (mainly black & white) of the 1980's and 1990's.
              If you'd like to stop by and take a look, I currently have the 1st
              issue of the character GRIPS (from Silverwolf Comics) posted there
              for a few more weeks. Goto: indiecomixgroup@yahoogroups.com and let
              me know what you think. In a few weeks I will be posting the complete
              first issue of the Silverwolf Comics character known as "EDGE". Thank
              you all. Take care!

              Richard Boucher
              Owner – PR Publications
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2004
                Hiya Gang!
                Its that time of the month again, Greats of the Golden Age of Comics,
                where my good buddy, Darrin Wiltshire has selected more great stories
                from the Golden and Atomic Age for your viewing pleasure. So why
                don't you just go to :
                http://www.pr-publications.com on Saturday June 4th, when the new
                issue will be online and enjoy! Also, don't forget our very fun
                message board, where you will find role playing games, more cool
                stories posted and a host of other very interesting features to be
                found there as well. Just go to:
                http://p216.ezboard.com/bprpublications and check out the fun for
                yourself. On another note, my personal favorite Yahoo group, which I
                run, Indiecomix, now has the first Silverwolf issue of Edge up and
                running currently. Go and check it out @
                indiecomixgroup@yahoogroups.com and let me know what you think! Take
                care…..

                Richard Boucher
                Owner – PR Publications
                Home of Good Guys & Gals of the Golden Age, The Greats of the Golden
                Age of Comics @ http://www.pr-publications.com