New Picture in the Ray Folder

  • Gary Beck <projectra@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2003
      I just posted a new picture in the Photos option in the Ray folder.
      Didn't want to create a new folder. This time it's of Firebrand,
      and since I've always loved drawing his sister, she's included even
      though she was never in the FF.

      Gary
    • thefreedomfighters
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2003
        Very cool Gary!
        I'm glad you included Danette---she was one of my favorites in All Star Squadron.

        Keep 'em coming!

        and add a new folder any time you want to!

        ---Kevin