Artwork

  • Gary Beck <projectra@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2003
      Hey, gang. I've been getting an itch to start drawing some of the
      FF members. I posted a picture of Phantom Lady I did several years
      ago in the Phantom Lady photo file.

      Let's start seeing some of your original artwork of the group. I
      like seeing the talents of others as well as sharing.

      Gary Beck
    • thefreedomfighters
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2003
        Hey Gary that's a great idea! anyone else have any original artwork they want
        to share?

        ---Gary, that a great sketch of Sandra! Did you hand color or use Photoshop?-
        --

        --Kevin

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Beck <

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2003
          thefreedomfighters <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          Gary, that a great sketch of Sandra! Did you hand color or use
          Photoshop?-
          > --
          >
          > --Kevin

          Kevin,

          Even though I enjoy computers and some of the graphics programs, I
          still do all of my artwork free-hand and use, of all things, colored
          pencils and black ink to do the colors. It's a hobby that I enjoy.

          Thanks for the compliment! I'm going to try to work on some more of
          the other characters. Anyone have specifics they want to see drawn?

          Gary
        • thefreedomfighters
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2003
            Anyone have specifics they want to see drawn?

            > Gary

            hmmm....a little Ray with some Dollman on his shoulder might be sweet.

            Maybe a lil' sumthin' I could add the Foundation logo to and put on the
            mainpage,for awhile if you wouldn't mind

            :)

            ---Kevin
          • Gary Beck <projectra@hotmail.com>
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 16, 2003
              --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@yahoogroups.com,
              thefreedomfighters <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > hmmm....a little Ray with some Dollman on his shoulder might be
              sweet.

              > Maybe a lil' sumthin' I could add the Foundation logo to and put
              on the mainpage,for awhile if you wouldn't mind

              > :)
              >
              > ---Kevin

              Sounds fun. No problem putting it with the logo. I'll work on
              something this weekend.

              Gary